I know it's like two days late.
I didn't greet you on your birthday and know that you've been checking your phone to see if I will text you or not.
I was in the village where reception was beyond crappy.
I'm sorry.
Here's a belated post for you, my monkey! =)

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!
YOU ARE FINALLY 18! :)
LEGAL AND AN ADULT! Omg. I haven't seen you since last december.
At least we still talk on the phone once every month. :)
You are still the one I will always trust and tell all my shit to.
You truly are my BFF :)
I'd like to advise you to be a wiser girl now and not make wrong decisions.
But even if you did make wrong decisions, you know I'm there to correct you.
I love you and your retardness which seems to have no boundaries at times!
We make an awesome pair together because we're full of shit :P
HEHE. HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!
I didn't greet you on your birthday and know that you've been checking your phone to see if I will text you or not.
I was in the village where reception was beyond crappy.
I'm sorry.
Here's a belated post for you, my monkey! =)
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!
YOU ARE FINALLY 18! :)
LEGAL AND AN ADULT! Omg. I haven't seen you since last december.
At least we still talk on the phone once every month. :)
You are still the one I will always trust and tell all my shit to.
You truly are my BFF :)
I'd like to advise you to be a wiser girl now and not make wrong decisions.
But even if you did make wrong decisions, you know I'm there to correct you.
I love you and your retardness which seems to have no boundaries at times!
We make an awesome pair together because we're full of shit :P
HEHE. HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment