Saturday, April 18, 2009

KK Trip (2)

Good God. I am so used to waking up at 6am that I automatically woke up at that time this morning.

What a spoiler :(

I guess I should blog properly about the KK trip now.

DAY 1:
Left Brunei around 5 plus.
Reached our hotel around 6-ish.
My roomie is none other than Jiajia! :)
And coincidentally, Yesz and Min's room was just right beside ours! :D
Ate at Secret Recipe with our fellow classmates that night.
Still waiting pictures from yeszy!










DAY 2:

Morning walk around KK. It was super fun having to walk around KK :)
But by the time we reached the 7th site, most of us were pooped out.
It started to pour when we reached the last site.
Ate at Burger King. :D FATNESS!
Grabbed a taxi and was frowned upon by this really bitchy taxi driver because we were wet.
T__T It's not like we wanted to be wet right? Haha.

Classroom session in the afternoon.
Surprise cake for Michael, Wei Shen, Arjun and Nobuko.

Went shopping at Warisan Square that night.
Oh yeah, that incident happened that night too. Haha.
I didn't get to eat at Waterfront! Oh well. i had kick ass 1901 hot dog, a tomyam flavoured maggi cup noodle, and some chocolate milk! HAHA.

Ann Leeeee








EYEBAGS~!


DAY 3:

Woke up earlier and went to Tanjung Aru Beach to get some statistics about the coastline and yeah.
Mainly for Geo students. I think I lost my booklet. HAHA. Oh well.
I couldn't get it in the water :( I sat by the shore and watched Hanah, Chris and Jia work.
Only my neck was sunburnt because being the brilliant me, i forgot to apply sunblock there. -.-









Went to the tourism board in the afternoon.
Hanah and I were ripped off by these old couple.
I was buying papaya from them and since it was raining, we (chris,jia,hanah and me) needed umbrellas to walk to the tourism board.
So I saw umbrellas hanging in their shop.
Ripped ME OFF OKAY. The next shop only sold their umbrellas for RM8.50 and the old woman sold it for RM16.50.

Picture of the shop which ripped me off. HAIYAH!


Then had express shopping at 1Borneo that night.
No joke when I say express shopping.


DAY 4:

On our way to the village! I still look fair here.
I'm like so dark now. :(







Haha, our faces were in horror when we saw the hammocks. :P


The place we stayed was an hour away from the town.
We left our luggages on the hammocks and the vans took us to the community hall.



Our eating area.




DAY 5:

Walking around the jungle and the village in the morning.
Reached our destination 2 1/2 hours later.
Finished painting! :)



The wall I drew! :)


My dirty shoes and legs~!


DAY 6:

Rafting and mountain biking day!

Mr Holmes sunbathing!




Last night together! :(


DAY 7:

*Go to my facebook for more pictures :)

I'm lazy to post up pictures already.

HAHA.

Anyway, this took me an hour to do it.

I miss KK. :) I miss the company I had. hehe.

Anyway, chow people.

- Elaine.

No comments: