First of all,
Happy New Year to everyone!!
Damn, looks/sounds like you guys had lots of fun! Guess what I did on my New Year's Eve?
We stayed in the Berlin airport for 5++ hours! Our flight was supposed to be at 3.55pm so we went to airport at like 1+ to check in and stuffs. Then it was announced that our flight was delayed. So we only left Berlin at lke 7.50pm. Arrived in UK at 8.30 like that UK time, waited for the bus for 30 minutes then found out that buses had stopped running. URGH. Had to wait one hour plus for a taxi because everyone else was waiting for a taxi as well. PFFT.
BUT ANYWAY! BERLIN WAS GREAT! I had tons of fun! But it was freaking cold. On the second day we were there we went on a walking tour for like 4 hours and it was -6 degrees that day. OMG! MY TOES WERE FREEZING! But the walking tour was amazing! Tour guide was great so he made history interesting.
Here's something, er, weird? It was much colder in Germany but didn't snow at all. When we arrived in UK, it snowed. Pfft.
I'm only going to get my laptop like on 9th or 10th January so I won't be online much after today. See you soon! :D!
Happy 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment