The first day of the year has gone by.
And I slept the whole day. What a productive day! (^__^)
OH and it was BRIDGETTE'S birthday too. :)
Today's the 2nd making it Hazel's birthday! (Zel, if you're reading this, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY)
I have decided on my New Year's resolution!
*ahem* *ahem* *ahem*
1. Lose 5 kilos. (didn't lose any in 2008 or the year before or the year before that *sad*)
2. Study diligently and not be so put off by the amount of work I foresee coming.
3. Swear less. (I've developed a knack for swearing recently)
4. Spend less money! (....)
5. Buy more dresses! (I'm a sad girl who lacks of dresses in her closet *sniffs*)
Right-o.
I'm really extremely tired. I feel very zoned out from not sleeping.
But yet, I feel wide awake and very zombie-ish.
Nyeh. I always end up blogging loads of nonsense.
SEE SEE! I was about to type 'loads of shit' but I replaced 'shit' with 'nonsense' instead!
AHA! RESOLUTION IS BEING FULFILLED~!
*ignoring my extremely lame comment*
School's reopening in 3 days! *can't wait.. sort of..*
I feel year 2009 is a good year. Probably.. Hopefully..
Things that I am really REALLY looking forward to!
1. Turning 18 and being legal!
2. Being able to drive!
3. Studying in a new school with new people.
4. Having reunions with high school friends!
Okay yeah.
OH I AM ALSO LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCH HARRY POTTER!!
HAHAHAHHAHA.
Right. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment