Sunday, September 14, 2008

These days, everyone is mostly into the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyers.

I read the first book.

I thought it would be great, but to my disappointment, it wasn't as captivating as some of the other books I've read before.

But majority people in St Andrew's enjoys it.

ANYWAY, I'm very short-fused today.

I think it's due to the lack of exercises.

It's either that, it's the stress of reading a chapter of biology every night before I sleep.

Either way, I'm still short-fused.

I'm damn irritated with how slow the connection has been these days.
I'm damn irritated that my downloads are taking a million years to finish.
I'm damn irritated with how slow my hair is growing.
I'm damn irritated that I have to share my room with my brother.

Seriously, I'm 17 years old and I still share a room with my 12 year old brother.

It's not that I mind his presence in the room. It's rather comforting on those days that I'm extra cautious about my surroundings and the weird sounds that I hear.

But on other days, he refuses to close his cupboard door after getting his clothes out.

He throws his clothes on the floor and waits for GOD KNOWS WHO to pick it up.

He finds a way to leave something on the floor.

He uses my stuff without permission.

He annoys the hell out of me when I'm on the phone.

He chooses the best time to talk to me when I'm on the phone.

He's just plain annoying and fat.

Why didn't my mom had a girl instead?

Sighs. Sighs.

As much as i love my brother, HE IS STILL ANNOYING.

Brothers. T___T

No comments: