Sunday, September 14, 2008

I am now in Malacca, because another of my cousin got married. We first drove to Miri and took the AirAsia from there to KL, which arrived at around 12am. Then my uncle picked us up and drove us to Malacca, but he took the wrong exit so we had to go one big round. We ended up at the house at 3am.

We only came for the wedding "dinner" (which they had at 2pm. weird!) and the tea ceremony. I will be back in Brunei on Monday night :D!

I don't think I should ever drive in Malaysia. I would definitely get lost. The other drivers don't seem to follow much rules as well.
ANYWAY, tonight I am rather annoyed. My cousin bought one of those DIY helicopter models like the picture below. I helped him assemble it halfway when I got a headache and decided to come online instead. So his cousin from his mother's side of the family helped him. AND HE DISASSMBLED MY WHOLE WORK! :(! Oy vey! I'm upset!!!


HRMPH! ANYWAY, It will be a long drive back to the KL airport tomorrow, and a flight back to Brunei in the small AirAsia seats!

No comments: