Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby, I don't care

So like, KL just became a more dangerous place to live in.

As if the crime rates are not high enough, accidents are not prone enough, KL has to have two idiotic men riding their motorcycles around and splashing acid on people. Why lahhhhh. :(

Well, I'm trying not to feel scared about the scary world out there but there are days where I feel so damn paranoid that the dude walking behind me will mug me or rape me or........ I dunno. My paranoia is like past the sanity border already. Haih.

I'm just going to forget about it. T_T I hate how dangerous KL can be. *sighs even more*
---

Spent the last two weeks stressing over assignments. It's all done and waiting to see how I did is sort of scary but whatever. I have exams coming soon! The first paper being Biz Stats on 7th June. My last paper is on 20th June then I'm heading over to Singapore with a few of my classmates. :D YAY!

I can't wait to see Sophia again. She's arriving in KL during my exam period but it's okay because soon, we'll all be back in Brunei together again! SO EXCITING

---

This was taken during the Bombshells and Aviators themed party which was conducted in order to celebrate the birthday of a few Nuffies (my sister included). Hehe.


As usual, abrupt end. Toodles.


No comments: