Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Around the corner

In one year I graduate from University. (I cannot believe I am saying this), so like before I always have a plan ready for the future and I haven't had one in the  last 2 years of me being here. I was a lost monkey for a while. So here is my not so neatly, neatly laid out plan

STEP 1
GO HOME IN THE SUMMER and study for my GMATs

STEP 2
Take the damn GMATS

STEP 3
Apply to awesome schools


STEP 4
Depending on who accepts me; decide if A; Work with LACKAMNN (internship followup) or COMPASS GROUP (Parent company of internship)

work while doing part time Masters ~ Taking OPT for 18 Months (company doesn't need to pay for my VISA)

STEP 5 
If noone wants to pay for my VISA after my OPT expires; FINISH MBA, get on with life and go home, find a job in KL or SINGAPORE in the FOOD industry.

So, everything depends on each other, but atleast I have a path to take~

No comments: