Its funny what I have found with you. I want to gush and say I love the way you smile and the way you look when you blink because that really is how I feel. The main point is that you know that I LOVE YOU
I love you you make me smile
I love you you listen
I love you you debate your point
I love you you kiss great
I love you you share your secrets
I love you you annoy me
I love you you are my bestfriend
I love you you can read me like a large print book
I love you you share my values and my beliefs
I love you your bear hugs take the breath outta me
I love you you fix things
I love you you take care of me
I love you you don't make promises you cannot keep
I love you you try to be reasonable when you don't have to be
I love you you are my dream man. :)
I love you you say you love me and you mean it
No comments:
Post a Comment