你还记得吗?
Hmmm. I'm finishing summer school on the 20th. :D And then I'm moving house! I'm no longer going to stay in this crappy place where you are very prone to being harmed and harassed by other people!
Well, I've been missing classes lately due to my deteriorating health condition. I was diagnosed with a condition that requires me visiting the hospital thrice a week, and to top it off, I also have cough, flu and fever. Who knew I would start off my year with such bad health!
Ironically, I made a resolution not to damage my liver anymore and then, TADA, here comes all the bad virus attacking me and my body failing on me. Great. This is just great.
I'm still in the process of healing. Maybe once I'm healed, I'll tell you guys what the condition is. I am in denial about my condition. It's not fatal. It's just very psychologically damaging and requires time + patience for it to heal. At one point, I was on so many different types of medications that I had to write down what time to eat what pill. The turf!!
Meh. Besides my bad health, everything else is going in the right way. I can't wait to start Semester 1 soon! :) I will be doing: Media Studies, Contemporary Film Studies, Business Statistics and Consumer Behaviour. Yes, I've chosen to major in Marketing. I wanted to major in Management but..... yeah, let's just say it's not my cup of tea. It's not difficult. It's just so.. dry.
I've got another four years left! I think if I keep doing summer school, I can graduate earlier. Hmm. Now this is a good option :D But then again, it's too early to make those kind of decisions now! Cause I will definitely get homesick and yada yada yada.
In exactly two weeks time, I will be back in Brunei! :D I will be on the plane often because:
26th Jan- Flying back to Brunei
6th Feb- Coming back to KL (To sit for exams -_-)
10th Feb- Flying back to Brunei again
26th Feb- Coming back to KL for three months
Hahahaha. It sucks that we have exams during CNY but I'm not going to let it affect me cause I'm preparing beforehand so that when I'm in Brunei, I can slack a bit because I would have finished most of my revision already :D YAY ME. HAHAHAHA. I totally sounded like London from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. ahh, bimbotic max.

No comments:
Post a Comment