So I spent my New Year's s Eve with my uni classmates. It was the first new year's eve that I spent away from home and from my comfort zone but I had a great time with my new friends :).
We had dinner then shisha then being 'sakai' people, we joined the crowd outside this pub and counted down together. Hahaha.
It was pretty funny. Everyone suddenly shouted,'HAPPY NEW YEAR' and started dancing for no apparent reason. I looked at my watch and it was only 11.50pm. I guess I'm ten minutes behind the world???!? HAHAHAHA. Oh well.
The crowd here in KL is ridiculous. T_T. They are very semangat. They all bought foam sprays and party sprays and kept spraying at random people. I spent most of the time avoiding it because the foam stinks. In the end, there was this random dude who stood beside us and blasted this honk. Out of nowhere, people with foam sprays came attacking us and sprayed us all over. Yup, we were all covered in foam. T_______T!!!!!

:)

The two girls I always hang out with. Shu wern and Andreaaaaaaaa. :P

Dinner at Kim Gary's! mmmm.

Paparazzi shot by Andrea. Haha.

T_T LOOK AT THE FOAM!!
Wishing everyone the best in 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment