Saturday, January 8, 2011

Men Of My Life

Man #5
Kishen Madana Mohan 
A nutty funny annoying man, who has googy eyes and the longest lashes. He is brilliant and smart. He gets on my nerves the way I get in his. He get along with my family & my friends. He gets along with me and so much more ;)
04 December 1989
 Man #4
Mr Crocodile
He goes every where with me, and he is the best person to sleep with, he doesn't hog the bed, he doesn't snore, he doesn't steal the blanket and he doesn't wake me up. He listens when I talk, He keeps silent when I yak, he doesn't complain and his life revolves around mine.
 14 February 2009
Man # 3
Terry Koay Sa Gwa
He lives his life for ME. In his list of priorities, first comes food then comes ME. He waits for me night and day. He is the happiest when I come home, he sleeps with me and keeps me company. His snoring reminds me I am not alone, His annoying habits in getting his hair onto all my clothes and things remind me that he loves me and his proud personality makes him all the more lovable.
 11 November 2000
Man #2
Samuel Koay Li Shen
He is my brother! He is funny and annoying. Fighting with him makes me feel closer to him. He seeks my advice the same way I seek his. He is my sister AND my brother. He makes the funniest jokes and makes sure I am not too boring :P He sings great and writes the funniest and coolest lyrics ever. He is silly and he is always there for me even when he can't do anything for me. :D
 11 May 2013
Man #1
Koay Swee Tian
He loves me the most in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! He will do everything and anything for me. My happiness means his happiness and he is protective and attached to me. He loves me and he is and will always be my NUMBER ONE MAN. :P
21 Jan 1984

No comments: