Yes, I needed to take a picture before I sleep k! Haha.
After Tuesday, I won't have to look at accounting anymore (provided I don't fail, of course).
Been cooped up at home the past two days studying. My sleeping habits have been pretty messed up lately. I fell asleep at 8.30pm and woke up at 12am, thus I am super awake right now. -_-
So how have things been for me lately? I would have to say it's been pretty good. One of my best girlfriends came over for a nine day trip. I've been out with her the whole time accompanying her while she's shopping, eating or out with other friends. I didn't realize how much I would miss her company till she left a few days ago. My lifestyle is back to normal where it's very quiet only having Wendy and Andrew + Louie as company. I do have my uni classmates too. Hehe.
I guess it's not bad right? As you are growing up, you have to learn how to stand on your own two feet. I'm still learning.
When I was younger, I was so afraid of growing up. I was afraid of reality. I was scared that I couldn't adapt to the rest of the world and become a messed up person. But I think I did okay. Experienced things that a normal teen would and now, I'm ready to stop playing around so much.
I'll be turning 20 next year yet I feel like I am going to turn 24/25. At this rate, I will feel old forever. -__-

No comments:
Post a Comment