"Time, where did you go?
Why did you leave me here all alone?"
- Chantal Kreviazuk
HELLO HELLO! :) How's everyone doing lately? I realized that I have at least ten drafts that I never completed. I always get lazy halfway or I just put the title and I have nothing to say. Haha.
I've been sick for the past few days. :( Destroyed my whole weekend. Well, it's not like I am a hardcore party girl during weekends (or weekdays for that matter) here anyway.
On the bright side, one of my girlfriends is coming over soon! :) I'm excited for her arrival. But before her trip here, my parents are dropping by here too! HEHEHE! AND THE MOST EXCITING THING IS THAT I AM GOING BACK HOME SOON! I can't wait to drive again and go lim teh sessions with my friends but I know it would be different this time because most of my close friends aren't around anymore :(
I've got exams on the 15th and 16th of November. I got two assignments left to do! One is due on the 28th of October and the other is on the 3rd of November.
I'm actually looking forward for my first semester in 2011! I will be taking Media Studies and Contemporary Film studies! This is the first time I am actually looking forward to study something.
After this summer school course, I won't be able to see the same people anymore because everyone would be taking different majors :( and I would have to make new friends all over again. It's really tedious to get to know someone all over again and analysing them to see whether they are trust worthy or not. Then again, I shouldn't be this skeptical about everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment