Updates with my life? I've been out the past few days with my sister and Andrew. We watched 'The Child's Eye' last night and just now, 'Sammy's Adventures: The Secret Passage'
Okay, review about 'The Child's Eye'? I had my eyes and ears closed during all the predictable scary moments. I still think 'Shutter' is the scariest movie I've ever watched. This movie was very meh. Rainie Yang was in it and Shawn Yue too but like.. the story line was makes you go 'wtf' at the end. I gotta admit, I am sucker for horror/thriller movies but I always get scared senseless. T__T Fail~
'Sammy's Adventures' was cute! It's about a turtle and his life.. yeah, it's an animation. Half of the cinema was filled with little kids and then there is those young adults (like us) who are also watching it. Lol.
I've had a very enjoyable weekend :) I gotta admit, I don't miss home so much anymore. I love my company here which pretty much consists of my sister, her boyfriend and louie. HAHA.
At the optician's while waiting for my sister. Hehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment