This rascal is naughty as hell but I really do love him :)
Hello blog. How have you been? I've been down in the dumps lately.
Not only am I swamped with assignments which have the same due dates but also tests and what not. This is the typical life of a university student but hey, who I am to complain right.
Life is seriously quiet for me here. I am seriously dying with my accounting assignment but luckily, I have awesome coursemates who helped me go through my whole account again to see where I did wrong. Loads of love for them :). This is what I get for not taking POA during Form 4 and 5. Do you know the reason why I didn't wanted to take accounts?
Well, it's a really pathetic reason :P but I failed commerce once during one of the assessment tests in Form 3 and I was really phobic about failing again. So I worked my ass off and managed to get an A1 in commerce during PMB. However, that experience of having to go through so much pain made me really put off by the thought of doing accounts again in Form 4. So I decided against it and took Computer instead.
When I moved to ISB, I refused to take economics or business because.. well.. I thought I was going to do a Linguistic degree. Circumstances changed over the year and a half during my time in ISB and I ended up choosing this particular degree that I'm doing now.
If only Monash offered the Bachelor of Arts degree for Language in the Sunway campus then i wouldn't be doing this degree that is going to take four years to complete. Yes, if you are wondering, I am doing a double degree in Business and Communication.
Ambitious eh? So far, so good.
I've been sleeping a lot lately. I will be awake for like less than 5 hours and then take a nap for 3/4 hours then be awake for another 6/7 hours and then go back to sleep.
My mind has been pretty blank lately except for all these facts and figures. I haven't really thought about my emotions and what not. I figured, I'm wasting my time being so dramatically emotional about things so heck it, I am happier this way.

(obtained from Tumblr)

No comments:
Post a Comment