Friday, October 8, 2010

Different hairstyles

I've had such fugly hairstyles. Someone please kill me for being so unfashionable last time. :( I was young! How was I to know. FML.

2007

I had no idea what kind of hairstyle I was going for. :(
I look like a kampung moi. HAHA


2008

Finally did something to improve my hairstyle :D I had a bobcut!
And I discovered eye liner!





I actually like this haircut a lot.

2009

My hair started growing out again. Hehe. :D
Dyed my hair like ten thousand times -_- even had ah lian high lights. eeew.




Then.. I PERMED MY HAIR. T___T

I really liked it till I decided that it was time for a trim then my curls went whack.

NICE RIGHT THE CURLS! :( I only kept it for three months.

Obviously, the next thing I would do is straighten my hair!


My ends were so dead that I got disgusted by it so I had most of the ends cut off.

2010

Decided that it was time to keep long hair that will grow past my bra line. Hehe.
But I have this horrible habit of cutting my hair all the time.

I like this picture even though I was sitting in the toilet.. I don't even know why I was sitting there. HAHA.
(taken in january)

(taken in april)

(taken in july)


(taken in september)

I hope that my hair will reach my waist line then I will be super happy and then chop it off. HAHA. I have a lot of split ends now though! :( Sighs. So tempted to go for a trim but I.. shall.. and.. will.. RESIST!

I envy their hair length! WAIT FOR ME, MY HAIR IS GROWING!!!





No comments: