Thursday, September 23, 2010

We all need to count our blessings.

I have many that I have to be so very thankful for.
Today I want to be thankful for one thing.

Dear bestfriend,


:) You know who you are *I will insert a yucky picture of you below* but for now... I would like to say thank you. Thank you for taking me under your motherly wings and not let go. Thank you for insisting to comb my hair even when I did not have much hair to comb. Thank you for running to my side to tie my shoe laces because I can never seem to get them right. Thank you for saving me from those open fly and those awkward unbuttoned buttons. Thank you for being an nonjudgmental ear. Thank you for being a retard like me. Thank you for all those bitchy days. Thank you and you're family for being my shelter when I needed to run away. Thank you for being my hanky when I needed to cry. Thank you for patting me on the head when I didn't say I need one. Thank you for holding my hand even though I say I am strong enough to do this myself. Thank you for sharing what you love with me and teaching me so much *baking, books and all those retarded weird things along the way* Thank you for making me you're baggage so I don't feel left out in you're life. Thank you for trusting me with you're secrets and keeping mine safe with you... (EXCEPT SOME -,-") hahaha! Thank you for loving me even though I know I don't deserve it. Thank you for making sure I am on the right track in life. Thank you for always always being there at the right time and right moment. Thank you that no matter what I know I can count on you. I'm not afraid of telling people that you are truly my bestfriend.
Most of all, thank you for growing up with me.

All I can do, is be a bestfriend to you too and be there for important birthdays :P hehe. I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THE PAST 3 years. so silly la. I'm there on you're birthday when I'm not in Brunei only! I am always here. The past 3 years of being away from home has not made a difference (much) in our friendship. You are amazing and you better remember that. No matter what you WILL find someone who loves you, I don't doubt that, you are one of a kind, you can make a guy putty in you're hands. If you can't find someone ahhhhh fuck that we'll rent a place together and have dogs and cats as kids. :P I'm ALWAYS here for you! Just call me and I'll run as fast as my fat legs can carry me to the closest computer.









No comments: