Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shuo le zai jian


I finally had my fringe trimmed! I quite like it :)

So things here have been very quiet lately. My life consists of going to school twice a week and then rotting away at home for the rest of the week. The past few days, I've experienced some emotional things but I've moved on and so should everyone else. It's time to be a bigger person and ignore every little shit that happens or how crazy a person can be.

The upcoming week is going to be so darn stressful for me. I've got my accounting assignment due on Wednesday and a marketing test on Thursday. :( Stressed max!

September is coming to an end. I can't believe this month passed by so quickly. I'm already approaching the middle of my semester and I'll be going back to Bruland in a month and a half!

Staying here alone isn't all that bad. Although it does tend to get really quiet and lonely but then, I have my sister's doggies to accompany me. They are annoying when they fight but lovable when they wake me up in the morning by licking my hand or sniffing my face. Haha.

After this semester, I have to go back and study during December and January to catch up with the July Intake. This means that I have to go back for summer school while everyone is having a break from nov till end of february. :(

I really detest accounting and I am seriously struggling. It feels like Maths HL in IB all over again. I try my best to understand but my focus disappears after two seconds. Haih.

Yes, I've been told that having a bit of accounting background is good but hello, I haven't done accounting in four bloody years. My lecturer likes to assume that we know most of the terms already but some of us don't!! :(

I've resorted to memorizing since I can't understand crap anyway. Annoyeddddd.

However! I love Marketing. :) I am going to take that as my major for the business degree. hehe. Although there is a lot of research to do but it's fun unlike accounting. So not looking forward for next term.. :( economics and management! eeep.



No comments: