Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dramas

Recently, I've been drowning myself with Taiwan Drama Series.

So far, I've watched :-

Hi, My sweetheart aka 'Hai Pai Tian Xin'
Hi, My Sweetheart

This show is hilarious and quite lame but I enjoyed it because Luo Zhi Xiang is so handsome ehhh! I think he's not bad as an actor.


CUTE RIGHT???!!! Okay, moving on :P

---

Autumn's Concerto aka 'Xia Yi Zhan, Xing Fu'
Autumn's Concerto

I've watched a little bit of this and it's not bad so far.

Then there's Miss No Good aka 'Bu Liang Xiao Hua'
Miss No Good

AHHHHHHH I LOVE PAN WEI BO!! HE IS SERIOUSLY HANDSOME! AND HE LOOKS A LITTLE BIT LIKE WUN BIN.


No similarities meh?? :(

Huhuhu. I love taiwan dramas. :D

I was quite sick of watching English drama series so I reverted back to my roots and started watching Chinese shows. I feel quite proud of myself cause all the Taiwan series on PPS do not have subtitles so I am forced to listen to them talking and try to figure out what they are saying. I can understand 75% of it leh! And I am also learning some new words. Hehehe.


No comments: