Today is the day I take every last trace of him outta my wallet and belongings, excluding Mr. Crocodile simply because I'm attached and I have nothing else to take his place if he were to go away. :( So like Ivan, Jon gets a little bag of his own in my box 'o' memories, but you know what? There ain't much to put in.... there is nothing I have of him but memories, some passport pictures and random photos we took together. Funny how this relationship was the longest and all I would have to remember it by is just memories.
I have thought to myself a few times, if i regret the decision. Yes, if I went to Southern Illinois University with him I'd like to think I'd still be with him. But No, I do not regret my decision because, there was nothing in the relationship for me anymore. People say when you give love, you shouldn't expect anything in return. Ah but in this case I think I had the right to at least expect a future together which was not going to happen.
"Things happen for a reason. " i think Owen told me this.
I'm not replacing him, I'm starting afresh with someone close to home. I'm in love but I hope I never forget you. As much of an ********* u are at times, we had good times... we really did and we shared a lot together.
No comments:
Post a Comment