I AM BACK IN BRUNEI :D

Yes, I left to KL for two measly weeks. :( I am back due to unforeseen circumstances.
The major reason is that the university is being a total pain and making me start in August instead of July. Thus, I am back home till mid August :D
The whole two weeks in KL has been entertaining. Even went up to Genting Highlands for the weekend with Sophia, Chien, my sister and her boyfriend. I did something I never did before! :D I rode the FLYING COASTER. Damn exhilarating!

You are literally in that position during the whole ride! I shall ride it again when I visit Genting the next time. :D
We spent the whole afternoon at the theme park. After we arrived, it started to drizzle a little. The temperature was 4.4 degrees. All of us girls were very hiao and wore shorts. Almost died in the cold. The next day it was even colder! 2.2 degrees. T___T
Sophia went back to Brunei on the 19th. I was expecting my parents on the 21st. When they came, we went to FOUR DIFFERENT SEAFOOD RESTAURANTS. Hai. :( Out of 5 dishes, I only can eat 1 or 2. FML MAX.
On that note, I shall end this post with pictures!
@ Genting:
Those lim teh sessions at the Arch :
No comments:
Post a Comment