Monday, June 14, 2010

Goals for the next few years

A. Traveling around the world.
1. Summer in Australia
2. Summer in Harvard
3. Semester @ Sea
4. Trip around USA
5. Trip around Europe
6. Ecuador, Dom Republic & El Salvador.
7. Visit China






B. Financially
1. Clock in more hours (more money)
2. Fund my own expenses
3. Apply for a scholarship









C. Education
1. Graduate with a 3.5 or more
2. Get into CUNY Baruch
3. Pick up some psychology classes.
4. Pick up some cooking classes.
5. Learn Politics
6. Learn Mandarin.






D. Emotionally
1. Stabilize my emotions in the States.
2. Try to be independent.
3. Don't let things get to me so fast.






Most Importantly;

E. Maintain my friendship with my bestfriend! 
ELAINE WONG HUI CHIN


We're like a gay couple. We're been through sick times (quite a lot of it now that I think of it), Stoner times (no weed involved), CRYING (a few of those too), Laughing, being stupid, gossiping, bitching (hehehe) and so much more. over the years you've been like my rock. I totally bail on you so many times its not even funny, but you still LOVE ME! :D I'll ALWAYS be here for you. you are my BEST FRIEND in the WHOLE WORLD. there it sounded gay and corny BUT I SAID IT!

No comments: