Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dentist

I paid a lovely visit to the dentist today. It's been 2 years since I've had my teeth checked. I don't bother because..... it's expensive and the private clinics love ripping your money off.

That's besides the point. The point of this post is about my trip to the dentist.

I woke up late for my appointment which is at 9.30am. I woke up at 9.30am. HAHAHA. Epic fail but I managed to shower, get ready and reached there at 9.45am.

Having vague memories about my previous dentist trips, I went into the room with no expectations of pain or whatsoever.

Explained to the dentist about my reason for visit which is check up and x ray for my wisdom teeth. I have three wisdom tooth growing at the moment. One is fully out, and the other two is still growing.

Sitting in that chair for 45 minutes was quite horrible. The drilling sound is gross and he proceeded to polish + clean my teeth. I have nice teeth without any tartar build up at the moment. Heh heh heh.

Anyway! And then right, he found a hole in one of my molars. As he was going to put the drill closer to my tooth, he said,'You'll feel a slight tenderness' (word for word ok!). OMFG THE PAIN WAS SO DAMN TORTURING. IT IS THE WORST SENSATION I EVER FELT. I've had my forehead split open, knee split open, twisted my ankle, had my face zits popped for a whole hour but the pain of something drilling into your tooth is SO DAMN PAINFUL LAH. I winced and was grabbing onto the handles of the chair so hard. I hated the pain :(

Then I had an xray to see how my wisdom tooth was growing.

This is what I found out today:


You see the horizontal one? YES, my bloody wisdom tooth is growing liddat. WTF?
The wisdom tooth on my left side grew out nicely and vertically but the one growing on the right side is horizontal. WTF IS THIS. :(

You know what this means? I have to extract the tooth out... surgically. FTS

No comments: