Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Animals


My number one dream when I earn enough money and can support myself is to buy pets. I absolutely adore animals. :D I hate insects and reptiles with a passion especially spiders.
I am calm normally around reptiles. There was once I got home from school and I saw a monitor lizard hovering outside my main door. I was so calm and walked down the stairs with no feeling and when I reached downstairs, I ran into my office and told my worker in a very panicked voice,'ADA BIAWAK DI ATAS!'. They chased the damn monitor lizard away. Thank goodness for that.

Anyway, I was saying~ I want dogs and probably cats too!

For dogs, I want:

a) POMERANIAN- FLUFF BALLS! so cute till can die. HAHA. my mum thinks they look like pigs.


b) BEAGLES- I think their sad look is super adorable.


c) BORDER COLLIE - i loved Lassie, didn't you? :P


I don't really mind what breed the cat is because they all look similar. At least dogs, there are toy dogs and big dogs.

When I go KL, I'll be seeing these two monsters cuties a lot. My sister's two doggies: Louis the Maltese and Tyler the American Cocker Spaniel.









No comments: