I will be on a 3 week hiatus until the 21st of May! Goodbye till then!
Monday, May 3, 2010
IB EXAMS
Yes, I am going to sit for my IB examination starting from 4th of May till the 24th. I hope everyone does their best and do not give up even when the questions given are beyond crappy. :) I have been revising the past few weeks and all I can say is that I'm super stressed about Maths. Sighs. Trust me, IB HL Maths is nothing like A Level maths. You can literally shrivel up and die if you do not understand the question. ANYWAY! As always, I have a countdown till my last paper! :)
ENGLISH HL P1MATHS HL P1MATHS HL P2ENGLISH HL P2CHEMISTRY SL P1CHEMISTRY SL P2CHEMISTRY SL P3MALAY HL P1MALAY HL P2BIOLOGY SL P1BIOLOGY SL P2BIOLOGY SL P3MATHS HL P3ITGS P1ITGS P2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment