The most exciting event that is going to happen next for me is the IB Graduation on the 4th of June. So the next two weeks, it's intense working out and running for me! Gonna shed some kgs before prom! And of course, to bulk up my muscular bodyyyy~ Not. I love the muscles in my legs but please dear, I wish I had abs like Jessica Alba. ;)
I am awaiting for my lenses to arrive. My sister hasn't told me anything since she ordered it for me a few weeks ago. :( It's taking forever. I wanna wear it during prom! Hmm. I am still considering whether to wear heels or flats to prom. My dress lifts off the ground if I wear heels. Maybe I will just wear short heels. (Ranting to myself, Ignore me).
My mum and her sister made me model my prom dress. Then her sister went,'WHY NOT SEXY IN FRONT?'. HAHAHAHAHHA WTF? I was seriously dumbfounded by her question. Ok, totally generalising people now but shouldn't aunties discourage you from wearing sexy clothes that shows your cleavage off? The older generation doesn't like it so when I bought my dress, I had to consult my mum first in order to make her (+my dad) happy.
The new episodes of Glee is coming along great! :D I still didn't fancy the Madonna Episode much but I like the latest one with Neil Patrick Harris in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment