This is a post dedicated to the one and only... SOPHIA KOAY LI SHAN! :)
HELLO BEST FRIEND! I AM IN BRUNEI MISSING YOU SO VERY MUCH! :(
This girl just took another step towards adulthood. NINETEEN YEARS OLD! :D

I am proud of her and will always be glad to be her friend. She's a little kooky in the head and get emotional till she refuses to speak to anyone or hang out with anyone but her qualities are that:
- she is an awesome listener
- goes to watch Hannah Montana Movie with me at the cinema
- bring me out to eat kolo mee
- play rummy with me
- sit in my room and just read a chick porn while i do some other thing
- taking me to my driving lessons! *epic love*
- teaching me how to drive :D
- gives me great advices
- skype with me for hours although we're doing our own little thing
- laughs and cries with me
- etc, etc, etc
I love you, best friend! :D We've been together for five years now and although we're in different countries, we still keep in touch. I guess you are my pillar of strength. :) Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment