(during YDM camp 2010)
I AM EXCITED! AND FOR WHAT?!
........ EXAMS!
I love the examination period because we only have one or two paper per day and then we have the next few days to study/laze at home! :) AND ALSO, exams passes by quickly!
Without fail, it will soon be my last day at ISB in two and a half weeks!
Time is flying by really fast!
Ok, I really do have nothing to say except for exams + prom + dieting + exercising.
I swear, I will be on an even STRICTER diet when I'm overseas. :D Can't afford to let myself go because.... I am tall and I already tower over most people. IF I LET MYSELF GO, I'LL BE FAT GIANT. Then again, I could use my size and sit on people. <3
Went hiking with JMin yesterday @ Tasek Lama. The result = mosquito bites -.-. Came home and totally binged on sushi. HAHAHA. Epic fail much?
No comments:
Post a Comment