Thursday, April 1, 2010

Nails + Tissues


(WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!) - Yes, I have no other pictures to post. MLIA.

Okay, I have a slight obsession with nail art + etc.

I have invested money into buying nail stuff because... I thought I could do my own manicure + pedicure and stuff! HAHAHA. OK! Maybe it's a little failed because I'm very involved with sports so I tend to break my nails :( especially my toe nails thus, I have blood clots in my big toes all the time! I got used to the pain :P

I also gotta admit that I used nail polish remover + cotton like waterrrrr. I don't even know why I bother investing in such things but it's quite fulfilling to do your own nails and paint it however you like! :)

Another random post?! Yes. HAHA. I don't know what to blog about anymore so I am just gonna say whatever goes into my head.

I've been sick lately. Yes, again! :( This blog has posts where I am complaining that I'm sick again. I can't help but feel tortured all the time.

I know. sucks to be me. :(

Btw, I have attempted at making a new leaf by not swearing. :) Let's see how things work out yeah? Hehe.

OH HERE ARE FIVE THINGS THAT I PROMISED TO MYSELF AFTER CAMP:

1. No more swearing
2. No more judging people (This is one hard habit to get rid of)
3. No more slacking (This habit is even harder)
4. Be more diligent in praying + reading the Bible
5. (Secret) Hehe.





No comments: