Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's & CNY Special

Should have taken pictures but AH bugger that.

I went to Chinatown w Francis & Martin. :D filipino American & Italia! ahah! Had good Chinese lunch (surprisingly Martin enjoyed it) and had Italian Dessert! hehe. I got an orchid for Valentine's/CNY. The boys are so SWEET! Stuff in Chinatown is SO CHEAP!

I have found a new love...



TIMTAMS
Okok, I KNOW I'm suppose to get addicted to "American" food and NOT something that is ONLY found on the other side of the world. But when brad gave me my first Tim Tams, it was like love at first sight but at first crunch. my heart (my tummy actually) made a double flip and I could never go back to what I was.

So today is Valentine's day. BLEH. the dreaded over commercialized day that makes single people either lonelier or a tad bit crazier. There is no reason for us to be bugged out by it but we are so, WHAT TO DO?

My first Chinese New Year away sucks. I mean its not that bad because i mean there isn't too much here to remind me of it except the never ending calls from home telling me HOW GOOD THAT Char kway teow was... buggers. Ah well, atleast my parents are still collecting my Ang Pao on my behalf. :D moneh moneh moneh. Just because I can... I'm going to go vegetarian tomorrow (can't today because friends are cooking dinner for me :S)

No comments: