(oops, meant to post a picture)
There.
I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED MY MOCK EXAMS! HURRAYY!! :)
Results are gonna be shitty but however, I still have 4.5 months left till the real deal.
So okay, I've been driving to school for the past few months since end of September. About three days ago, I parked my car at the usual spot which is opposite the school (some small road). I was stoning in my car for a good few minutes because I don't know why. Nyssa came a few minutes later. She parked in front of me but swerved a little then parked properly. It puzzled me to as why she did that.
I came down the car and then I noticed the dead rabbit behind her car.
Me: OH MY GOD! What the hell is that?!
Nadia: I don't know!
Nyssa: Did I run over it?!
Me: I don't think so! Looks like it's been dead since yesterday... I think it's a cat?!.. NO IT'S A RABBIT!
Nadia: REALLY?! *goes over and checks it out* IT IS A RABBIT.
Nyssa: Oh my gosh! You sure it's a rabbit? :S
*All three of us walk away feeling sympathetic for the poor dead rabbit*
It was quite a sickening thing to look at. I wondered who's rabbit it was and why on earth was it there. I bet someone hit it then realised he/she hit it then ran off because the rabbit didn't look like it was run over by any cars except being hit.
The dead rabbit remained there for a whole good three days. People avoided parking near it thus I have to park further away from the school which I find REALLY irritating because the weather has been so gloomy and some more, I HAVE TO WALK IN THE RAIN??!
And I pitied the rabbit and didn't want to see cars running over it by accident. it's too damn cruel. :(
So yesterday, I asked Yesz to call Hazim and Sheng to help me pick the rabbit up and put it somewhere it can decompose slowly without anything bothering it. I can't bury it. I don't know where to bury it :(
Anyway, those two boys were not in school so they couldn't do it. This morning, after my Malay paper 2, which I was late for.. (i'll write about this stupid incident at the end).. I hung out with Miguel, yesz and Jmin.
Initially we wanted to pick up the dead rabbit with some papers that we found. But it turned out to be too gross so we just covered it and stared at it.
Later, I found a plastic bag which Miguel used to pick the rabbit up.
Miguel: *trying to pick the rabbit up* *pause* EEWWW!
Me: MIGUEL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PICK IT UP
Miguel: BUT IT'S STUCK TO THE GROUND! And it's still breathing!
Me: Shut up. It's dead.
Miguel: Ha-ha.
The four of us and Nyssa just stood around it and didn't know what to do. Miguel picked the dead rabbit up with his hand using the plastic bag again and obviously, us girls went 'EEEWWWW!'.
He placed the rabbit by the edge of the drain where no cars will run over it again and again.
End of story.
RIP, rabbit. :(
ANYWAY..
I had a Malay paper this morning and my alarm rang at 6am as usual. I don't know why but I went back to sleep and had a dream about someone asking me if I was gonna be late for my exams. I woke up with a start and realised that it was 7 AM! AND MY PAPER WAS IN 25 MINUTES! I showered quickly, blew my hair halfdry with the hairdryer and flew out of the door. I wanted to speed to school but the roads were too slippery so I just thanked God that there was no traffic. I reached school 7.23am and was about to enter but the damn security guard was being bitchy..
Her: Where's your exam pass?!
Me: In my car! (REALLY!)
Her: Next time bring it with you. You can go but you have to show it to me after school. (WTF?!)
I ran all the way to class and luckily, the teacher was still reading out the instructions to candidates.
Five minutes later after the reading time, my tummy started feeling really uncomfortable. It really wasn't a good start to my day. I went to toilet and made my teacher wait outside for at least 15 minutes. Sorry, Mr. Brown :(
All was good in the end, I finished my paper and felt good about it.
Had sushi with family for lunch. Went to Deseo and bought a top and dress for CNY. It's not red btw. :( Oh well.
I'm going to make sushi :D AND BINGE LIKE I ALWAYS DO.
Byeee
No comments:
Post a Comment