Some person, stole my bag, even though it was hidden under another person's bag and jacket that had a wallet with a TON of credit cards and Mine had absolutely NOTHING inside besides my ONE phone and my student ID. So Basically, public safetly got notified, and they had the whole security thing going.
They got the guy on video (sounds like CSI)
Are now trying to get his car license plate.
The police came and I got to sit in the back seat of a police car.
WOW
So while waiting for the police (half an hour). Called my phone. Idiots pick up and tell me
1. They have my phone but are already on the road
2. Are in Deer Park (like almost half an hour away)
3. They ONLY have my phone no bag or ID
4. This ISN'T MY PHONE (idiots its my number)
5. Its ONLY prepaid
6. If I want my phone; Buy a new one.
Yes they picked up 6 times. WTF. My bag was worthless to them, my friends (Which was on top) had a whole bag of at least 10 Credit cards. WHY would they take mine?
The most Ironic part: I just woke up at 8AM to return an Ipod touch that my mum found in a TAXI in NYC to a man flying to Minnesota.
The Best Part: My room Keys & Credit card/cash were NOT in there. And I accidentally left my checks in the office earlier today so they were not in the bag. Thank god.
No comments:
Post a Comment