Sunday, December 13, 2009

The silence

Okay, it's been pretty quiet in Brunei. At least for me anyway.
I didn't go to school on the last day, I think I regretted it but whatever.
I just realised, I didn't get 'The Colour Purple' from Ms. Frewin! :( CRAP.
I guess I'm stuck with memorising everything in Heat and Dust, Fiela's Child and Remains of the Day.

Forced myself to finish Heat and Dust, it was freaking draggy at first but alright in the end.
Now I have to finish reading Remains of the Day and Fiela's Child. Maybe i'll just watch the movie. It's faster that way :) Hehe.

'Glee' is a new series that I've been watching. It's a good show if you're into all the singing and high school drama. Secret confession time! I am into all that singing and high school drama. Although I find that american high school drama is not the same as Brunei's high school drama. Bruneians have immature and shitty high school drama which involves bitching, two faced people, bullying and of course, boyfriend-girlfriend drama while Americans have a more serious high school drama which involves drugs, sex, pregnancy, suicide and etc.
BUT high school drama is high school drama nevertheless. :D Okay, I was just beating around the bush. -.-

Got back from KL recently; ate too much and resulted in me being fatter than I already am.
Whateverrrrrrrr. HAHA. I kinda love the fats. :P F it.

Christmas is around the corner and after christmas, it'll be new year's eve then new year's.
And wait for it..... IB MOCK EXAMS.

I am freaking screwed. Hopefully, I stop lazing by tomorrow to focus on my studies.
Damn worried about Maths and English. Feeling quite neutral about everything else.
Shit shit shit :(

I feel like playing rummy again.

Girls, come back soon! :(

Posted by,
Elaine.

No comments: