YEAR 2009
Just a glimpse of what happened throughout the year for me. :)
FEBRUARY





MARCH





APRIL






MAY





JUNE


JULY





AUGUST








SEPTEMBER




OCTOBER


NOVEMBER

Okay! I know I'm missing January and December.
I didnt go out much during those two months anyway :P
I am a good girl who stays at home and bake. Pfft. *no social life*
HAHA.
I shall blog about my wish list, new year's resolution and uhm, what i've been through this year in the next post! :)
Just a glimpse of what happened throughout the year for me. :)
FEBRUARY





MARCH





APRIL






MAY





JUNE


JULY





AUGUST








SEPTEMBER




OCTOBER


NOVEMBER

Okay! I know I'm missing January and December.
I didnt go out much during those two months anyway :P
I am a good girl who stays at home and bake. Pfft. *no social life*
HAHA.
I shall blog about my wish list, new year's resolution and uhm, what i've been through this year in the next post! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment