Okay, since I'm in this sudden mood for expressing myself. I shall blog about my favourite food! I have a lot of favourite food and only dislike two things; mushroom and raw food.
The reason why I'm doing this now is because I'm effin' hungry but it's 2.26 in the morning and I should be sleeping and not eating. Must resist this temptation.
Here is my top 10 favourite food:
10) Fishballs. I love the ones they sell in St Andrew's. I miss those 50cents fishballs. It was sinfully good!

9) Chocolate brownies. These babies are delicious and has this chewy texture which makes you feel like you're in chocolate heaven especially when you have cravings for chocolate!

8) Carl's Jr Burger. In my opinion, it's better than Burger King and Mac D's.

7) Grilled Chicken Wings. Kick ass wings makes my day. Seriously.

6) Pizza. Classic liking.

5) Fajitas. It's a newfound love! I love the ones in Chili's.

4) Siu Mai. Dim Sum dish! *drools*
Okay, I have to stop here. I am getting hungry just by thinking and blogging about food. FML
I WANT TO EATTTTTT NOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment