SOPHIA KOAY LI SHAN! :(
With you around, the world seems to be a better place to live in.

Don't let anyone mug you in NY okay! You must defend yourself with your hysterical self okay!
I MISS YOU LOADS.
I feel like crying every time I confront the loneliness I feel without you around.
See you in a year!
Skype me anytime! ;)
----
My best friend has left and now, Shaneel is leaving next too.
With you around, the world seems to be a better place to live in.

Don't let anyone mug you in NY okay! You must defend yourself with your hysterical self okay!
I MISS YOU LOADS.
I feel like crying every time I confront the loneliness I feel without you around.
See you in a year!
Skype me anytime! ;)
----
My best friend has left and now, Shaneel is leaving next too.
To our 6 years of friendship;
You were there throughout my entire high school life.
You can be an asshole at times.
But when I'm in need of a friend, I know I can always depend on you.
I will miss you and those black jokes that seem to always circulate around you. :D





----
On another note, I miss my girlfriends.
Heh heh, this is funny.
Look at where we always stand! HAHA.


With love.
---
You were there throughout my entire high school life.
You can be an asshole at times.
But when I'm in need of a friend, I know I can always depend on you.
I will miss you and those black jokes that seem to always circulate around you. :D





----
On another note, I miss my girlfriends.
Heh heh, this is funny.
Look at where we always stand! HAHA.


With love.
---
No comments:
Post a Comment