Thursday, July 23, 2009

Holiday long gone



I just came back from KL. I miss my sister and louis immensely. :(
Well, it's back to doing homework and revising for school~!
I still haven't collected my biology folder from school and I have not paid for the biology trip.
I think it's too late already. Ah well.

My first driving lesson is this saturday! I'm pretty excited but yet again, what if I mess up so bad that the instructor will fail me?! I am beyond hopeless when it comes to cars.

What do you call it.. Ah. Car illiterate, that's what I am.

For the past four weeks of holiday, I did not touch my books at all.

SHIT. I am dreading when school reopens. Hence, I SHALL MOTIVATE MYSELF BY STUDYING!

And did i mention? I gained shit loads of weight.

Oh and I don't know how many CAS hours I've got left to finish off.

AND AND ALSO! I HAVE NOT WATCHED TRANSFORMERS 2! YET AGAIN!
When the first one came out, I didn't watch it in screens too. Haiyahhh!

Epic fail can?

No comments: