Introducing baby Wendy :)
(even as a child, you loved your hair dearly)

(there were oh so few pictures of you laughing; emo kid!)

(even as a child, you loved your hair dearly)
(there were oh so few pictures of you laughing; emo kid!)
When we were young..
21 years later


HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, SISTER DEAREST!
You've been there for every step of my life.
I have your back and you have mine.
You'll always be there to make sure I'm good and safe.
I'm there to make sure you don't go haywire and crazy.
You are someone I look up to and respect in various areas.
You are my big sister who helped me to become who I am today.
You tend to whine and act like my younger sister but we both know who's older here :)
I love you, 'big' sis! :)
P/S: Don't forget to feed Louis!
No comments:
Post a Comment