Photo blog!
Meet my Vietnamese friend, Thao. She volunteers with me in Oxfam (a charity shop).
This is Brighton Beach, famous for its shingles (rocks?) not sand.
For my Easter holidays I've been spending it mostly with my sister and her boyfriend in the East Midlands of UK.
We've gone around Loughborough and playing in the playground with other Bruneians :)
Played quite a lot of pool at Rileys. Yes, I can actually play pool now.
Spent a few days in Nottingham.
And went to Spain!
This photo below is the Semana Santa (holy week before Easter) festival. It goes on for one week and I've been told that they spend one year preparing for this festival. Over 5000+++ adults work on this and also thousands of youths. Their costumes freaked us out.
At the highest point of Malaga, Castilla de Gibralfaro. While climbing up to this spot, I was wearing my new sandals and I think they cut into both my feet. And somehow the heels of my feet cracked and bled as well and made it difficult to walk on the last day. Still hurts now.. :(
Sek Hao was always entertained with my sister and my silliness
We went to the beach a lot, slept and read and just sun bathing :)
Oops, pictures are blur as I copied from Facebook.
We drank a lot of wine and Sangria,

and ate a lot of Paella and tapas! Hmm, I love Spanish cuisine.

Meet Chango, the dog at my hostel. He obeys me when I call out to him in Spanish :D I'm proud of myself! Heh heh..
That's pretty much my Easter holidays. Didn't study much although that was originally the plan. Had homecooked food and I baked and cooked as well :D Bummed around a lot just watching movies and tv series. I think I am going back to Brighton a few kilos heavier.
But I am excited to go back to Brighton! There will be new students to meet and I love the weather and not forgetting, seeing all my friends there again :D I just dread going to school. Sigh, it's impossible to fully satisfy my wants.
PS I miss you guys back home! Had a dream about you guys the other day..
No comments:
Post a Comment