Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wowie, I have not blogged for AGES!

Okay, since I last blogged lots have happened and I will blog it with the help of my photos :D

First of all, the a-levels and foundation students january batch went to Cambridge for Higher Education Day. Such a pretty town, but a 5.5 hour journey to and back on the bus. Bleh






I also went to watch my cousin perform in the LSE musical in her university. Was really good :D Of course a trip to London also meant, SHOPPING :D! I will be going to London on Wednesday again for the LSE open day. So, I get to miss school here, go see LSE and shop again :)
Helped my friend highlight his hair.

My friend turned 17 :)! Lots of fun! Dinner + shisha + vodka :D3 shisha bongs + 3 pints of beer + 1 jack daniels on the rocks + 3 girls = _____! Self explanatory.
Snuck into residence..
A few of us were bored one day, so we went to the beach to sit at night. Very pretty! And saw lots of drunk people and people going clubbing. I can't wait to turn 18!



There was a Red Nose Day in UK! For some charity thing but I forgot to find out what it was for exactly. Just bought a red nose :D

Went to Loughborouh one weekend. I arrived in LB at 8.50pm on Friday, then had netball training at 9pm. Trained till 10pm then went back and had dinner. Saturday, got up at 6am, got on bus to Sheffield for the Malaysian Games and the netball games were delayed. Pfft. But our team won gold medal :D
Our school had International Cultural Evening. There were stalls of a few country set up, displaying culture and stuffs by the students. Then there were performances, like dances and such. Then we had a disco, and everyone was late for curfew. haha!


With the Kazakhstan boys

With the Vietnamese girls

Spot me.
Last night, I went to Marakech (a pub in Brighton) with my Russian friend, Anna :) Had tons of fun as quite a few of my classmates were there as well.
I remember some guy came up to me at the bar, kissed my cheeks and told me his name was Colin but spelt with a K and said a lot of other stuffs.
Don't worry, I got back nice and early before curfew because I came back with the Ukranian girls.


With Anna, Olga and Angelina from Ukraine
The usual gang :)
Anyway, it's been nice and warm. Weather's been like 10 - 15 degrees and everyone has been walking about in one layered clothes and shorts and stuffs. I likee :) But I really can't imagine how HOT it will be when I get home. I miss home :( The other day I was just thinking about my daddy.

Oh OH! My camera is funny again, so I can't take photos with it all the time. My friend has been nice enough to lend me hers when I went out last night. I am going to get a new one today :) Am going to go shopping and buy shoes! Hehe!

I am now going to go back to sleep as it is only 8am here and i feel a headache coming on -,-"

No comments: