Monday, February 2, 2009

*test one two*
*testing one two*
*can you here me? *
*Hello, Sophia here*

You know, I was always proud to be a Malaysian (anything is better than being bruneian -Sorry-) But when I read about PAS wanting to ban Rihanna... I thought, ok, maybe they just want some political attention, you know, to get people to look at them... 

HOWEVER, when I read the reasoning to this ban I wanted to smack myself square in the forehead! I will not go into the whole religious argument because intergration of race and religion is part of being a Malaysian. Because of what those DIMWITS did, I think I shall forever hold my head low when the Malaysian national anthem is sung. If it were some political thing- its ok- No teenager will know. but when it comes to celebrities EVERYONE WILL KNOW!

So when I go to the states this is whats going to happen;
Cute guy; SO where are you from?
Me: Malaysia
Cute guy; *Cough* excuse me?
Me; you know, Mahathir's Birth Country?
Cute guy; Ohhhh!! Your one of those nut-cases who banned Rihanna for being too sexy!!!

-.-

No comments: