It is now February and I'm still alive here in this part of the world. I'm having tons of fun actually, meeting lots of new people from different cultures and all that. Unfortunately, it is damned impossible for me to take a nap in my room because people are always knocking on my door and the stupid train station is right outside my window. And today the trains didn't run because of repairs, but the Kazaks were playing loud music from a porsche and dancing on the road. Urghs, but they sure know how to enjoy. Classes are going well for me, and I'm starting to grasp onto my new subjects. ECA's keep me really busy everyday till 6pm.
There's a few things I've done here that I've never done back in Brunei.
Chinese New Year, away from home. Away from family. And no red packets :( Instead, my friends and I had a hot pot (as they call it here) dinner and had a countdown in the laundry room (of all places!) with a couple of other HongKong and Russians (because they just happened to be there)
Snuck in beer into the residence and drank in my room. (actually the Kazak girls snuck it in :p)

Had Spanish food! Yummy! Went twice in one week :D!
Taken a break from studying just to go out to play in the snow. Hehe!
____edit:
One hour ago, I was having a huge snowball fights with most of the other residents in my school.
Was damn fun! Since most of our curfews were at 10pm, we came into the school building and played in the courtyard. Threw snowballs at random people. The guys throw really hard, my bum hurts :( Damn this Shu Yong and Holly for putting snow down my pants! PFFT! There's more snow tomorrow :D!!!
Trying to make a snowball
____
Next week, I will be going down to Cambridge on a school trip. Can't wait really, because I want to see the place. And one day off school is not bad (especially since that day is my most hectic day of classes :D)
I now have to study for my Politics test. Pfft.
Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment