We've celebrated 4 of your birthdays together.

We put lots of funny things on you, even though you hated it. So cute okay?

I remember how you loved going to the beach...

... and get super dehydrated.

Papa would sometimes forget he has 3 children, he would include you as one of his child as well. Silly man.
How you loved this stinky Snoopy whose nose we had to sew back on many many times!

I remember this next photo, you were hiding from Papa because you peed in the kitchen. When he came home you ran under the sofa and hid. Few minutes later, you stuck your head out to see whether he was still mad or not. So cute you!
I remember how you used to love to sleep on my bed in between my things, my duck would smell like you the next day.Trying to mate you with Pedro here, but you were so stubborn.
This is one of the cutest facial expressions you made. Reminds me a bit of a cat, it's the eyes.
You loved car rides! When mama went out to buy some groceries while we waited for her in the car, you went over to the driver seat and did this.
Trying to wrap you in a box.
This was you, being all pampered and cute. Just sticking your head up high and shaking your head here and there, looking at different people with your puppy-dog eyes, trying to persuade us to give you some food.
Spot the doggy hiding amongst all my sister's stuffed toys

Ah, it was fun putting you into boxes.

When I first came here, I missed your warm body sleeping next to me so much. Eventhough you sometimes stole my pillow, kick me at night, and keep shifting positions and moving closer to me the whole night that I couldn't sleep, woke me up early in the morning just because you had to go out to pee and how sometimes you are hyper at night and don't feel like sleeping.

Baby, I miss you so much. The day I found out the news (which was like 4 days ago on the 21st January), I cried in all my morning classes. I've been staring at all your photos (I have 743 photos just of doggy!) and watched the very few videos I have of you. I know that's not very wise but I feel guilty for leaving you and just want to remember all the happy times we had. You are such a character as a dog, sometimes I think you think you're human. Always eating when we eat, sometimes eating only when I spoon feed you. Sleeping in a very un-dog like position, and only sleeping on beds most of the time. Scared of thunder, and would always come and scratch my door till I let you in. And there's so many more memories. I can't imagine home without you there, and now I dread going home because I know you won't be there to greet me. Silly dog, didn't kiss me when I left! But, you're always like that aren't you? When we leave you don't layan us. When we come back you are never leaving our side. You're a weird dog.
But I love you and I miss you so much :( R.I.P. No other dog will ever replace you little princess-like doggy. I'm always thinking of you. Your photos are my computer wallpaper and phone wallpaper, and everyone tells me how beautiful you are. I'm glad that you're not suffering anymore, and that fact helps me not burst out into tears all the time anymore. So don't worry about me, I'm doing fine.
Miss you, silly doggy.
P.S. To those who don't know me very well; Yes, I speak as if my dog were human, but that's how we've always treated her.


No comments:
Post a Comment