Sunday, January 18, 2009

SHORT UPDATE.



School life for me..

So far, IB has been treating me fairly good.

FAIRLY though. Haha. I welcome the homeworks because I feel less lazy at home and I feel so energized and hyped up to study!

Yeah right.

Anyway!

Had a basketball match a week ago? against JIS and SMS (previously known as PDS).

Lost against JIS due to our inexperience of working with each other and lack of practices.

Did not too bad with SMS, we were leading but they shot a basket in at the last minute. So we got a draw with SMS.

I got like four huge ass bruises from the game against JIS. Sighs.

I am really liking ISB more and more each day.

So yeah! Can't wait for the KK trip in April!

A whole week without parents! I have never traveled without parents before okay (well that long)

IB is not as hell-ish as people say.

Yes, the homework piles up everyday. And we get like tests every week?

I'm really loving it.. sort of.

--

I can't wait for Chinese New Year. Really excited for it!

BUT WHAT SUCKS IS THAT! We only have one day off! :(

The best news so far is that my sister's home!

Anyway! I'm done with this update!

HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE!

No comments: