Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It is now 10.20pm and the smoke alarm has just gone off. The people on my floor had such slow reactions. The alarm had been ringing for like 30 seconds, then we all started putting our heads out of our rooms and stared at each other. Then some other people had already started going out of the building, so the rest of us went back into our rooms to take our coats. Then I was just about to step out when the alarm stopped. Apparently, this is the 5th time this has happened since the new school year. My supervisor told me that it was a girl using too much perfume. Sensors here are very sensitive to heat, smoke and chemicals.

For the past two nights, I slept really late writing essays. Pfft. So I've been really tired lately.
Classes have been going well lately though. And the weather has been quite warm. 5 to 10 degrees :D It is considered warm here. Warm enough to wear skirts and dresses to school :D

Pictures of my room, since I haven't posted it up here yet.


My schedule's quite busy now, I've taken up some ECA, such as Philisophy seminars and OxBridge meetings and Spanish Classes :D But I'm having fun. And meeting lots of new people :D My first timetable (the un-highlighted one) and my most recent timetable (if it doesnt change soon, this is my third timetable) I can still go for my Literature classes but I don't have to do the homework and stuffs since I have "dropped"the subject for A levels as I don't have time to do so much work for all my subjects. I go for classes to stare at this really cute guy ;) Hehe!

Oh one of my friend from Kazakhstan came into my room last night with lots of chocolates from her homeland. I think she has intentions on getting me fatter as she says I'm too skinny. Pfft!

Anyway, I'm having a blast here! I miss all of you guys at home! (Especially SOPHIA KOAY, I haven't spoken to you in ages!!)

Having my second Spanish class tomorrow, Adios!

No comments: