Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today I went to do my medical check up. First, I went to get the 3 jabs thingy which are like influenza, meningitis and something la. Two on my left arm and one on my right. The one on my right hurt! But not as bad as the jabs to prevent cervical cancer.
After lunch, I went to the hospital. I got my X-ray done (there's a new way to do x-ray. so cool! *sakai much*) and then went to give blood samples (THREE TUBES FULL!) and erm other samples that you had to spend in the toilet doing. That grossed me out a lot. And then after that went to do the Mantoux Test (tuberculosis check, in other words, check your lungs la) which also involved needles. PFFT.

SO TODAY all in all, I got 4 needles poked into my left arm and 1 in my right. My arms both hurt now so badly. What a fun day I had -,-!

Saturday I still have to go complete my medical check up; eye, ears, mouth, etc. And get my results.

No comments: