Today I had plans to meet up with Shaneel because he is going to KL for a holiday before I leave. Hrmph. Little did I know that my friends had planned a surprise for me. I thought it was just Shaneel, Elaine and me having brunch in dynasty but then when Shaneel and I stepped into Dynasty, I saw Elaine, Lorene, JiaJia, Sebastian and Hsiang. And there was cake as well! Thanks guys :D


After filling our tummies with dimsum, we went to the mall, wanting to catch a movie but then there were no movies to catch. So we went to the arcades. The new arcades have cute games. We stayed there, playing games like Wacky Duck, trying to win tickets because they wanted to win me something. In the end, using up 130 of the 153 tickets we won, they got me this ->
It's so cute :D! That penguin game thingy
Lorene, furiously hitting the roaches on the screen
Those who came :D Milda came after the meal
Thanks babe :)
Love you guys. Am going to miss you all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment