Suddenly my mood has turned.
I just realised.. SOPHIA'S COMING BACK TODAY!!
And also, it's CHRISTMAS EVE!!
Don't you realise that the year has passed by really quickly?
Well, it was a very fun and fulfilling year for me.
There were a few hard times for me but it turned out well for me.
Anyway! This has been one of the most memorable year I've had in St Andrew's.
That of course includes all the parties, drinking, laughing at drunk people, gambled.
Okay, I'll admit that I have not been such a good girl. But hey~ Parties are damn fun especially when you're around the right people :)
I'm just blogging nonsense here.
I really want to blog but there's freaking nothing to blog about.
Maybe I'll blog about how much I hate Twilight.
But then again, everyone will be upset with me and say,'Pfft, what does she know about good movies/novels?'
So I'll be a saint for today and be nice.
Anyhoo! So what did you wish for Christmas this year?
I don't believe in Santa Claus but he can be a rather comforting thought at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment