MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
First of all, big THANKS to those who sent me off. Love you guys! Miss you all so much!
ANYWAY,
How was your Christmas?
Mine here was great! Had a great Christmas dinner with my sister, my cousin, my sister's boyfriend and my sister's friends at my sister's friend's house. Her house is HUGE (for London standard anyway) Three story house, huge kitchen, big living room! HEHE! There's even a Christmas tree where you can pick the chocolates off and eat! YUMMY! After dinner, we spent the whole night playing mahjong, poker, rummy, pictionary, charades, uno stacko and lots more! There's a TV! HAHA! Not everyone has a TV here. Stayed up till like 5++ am? AM EXHAUSTED since I didnt sleep much on the plane but then I had tons of fun so yeah. Will be staying at my sister's friend's house again tonight, so more games for us! hehe FUN!
Thanks to those who called me on Christmas. I miss all of you guys!
PS I miss SOPHIA! I'm sorry I forgot to call you before I left :(! Now I can't call out. My damned UK line CANNOT CALL/MESSAGE OVERSEAS! LIKE WTH RIGHT! Even my Brunei number cannot really call/message back home. WTH! I think people here and there are not working on Christmas. PFFT. I MISS YOU SOPHIA!
PPS Elaine! The photos made me miss you all so much. Made me almost cry on the plane! I miss you!
PPPS I THINK EVERYONE (and I mean EVERYONE who has blogs) SHOULD BLOG OFTEN AND TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS SO I CAN STILL KEEP UP WITH YOUR LIVES! I MISS YOU ALL OKAY?! BLOG! PHOTOS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment